Collection of your personal information
- Wilmac-Breakwater will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. Where it is reasonably
practicalto do so, Wilmac-Breakwater will collect your personal information directly from you. However, in certain casesWilmac-Breakwater may collect personal information from third parties, including from publically available sources.
- Wilmac-Breakwater may collect the personal information you directly give to Wilmac-Breakwater through some of the following means:
- when you make an inquiry or order in
relationproducts and services through the Website;
- when you contact Wilmac-Breakwater regarding the services you have requested;
- in administering the processing of
a purchasefrom us;
- from other related correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- while conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- when administering any of Wilmac-Breakwater’s services; and
- as otherwise required to manage Wilmac-Breakwater’s business.
- when you make an inquiry or order in
Types of personal information we collect
- The type of personal information Wilmac-Breakwater may collect can include (but is not limited to), your name, last name, email address, phone number and postcode.
- Where you do not wish to provide Wilmac-Breakwater with your personal information, Wilmac-Breakwater may not be able to provide you with requested goods or services.
Purposes for handling your personal information
- As a general rule, Wilmac-Breakwater only processes personal information for purposes that would be considered relevant and reasonable in the circumstances.
- Wilmac-Breakwater collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information to:
- provide you with Wilmac-Breakwater’s goods and services;
- manage and administer those goods and services, including account opening procedures;
- communicate with you regarding a job application;
- communicate with you regarding the services you have requested;
- comply with its legal and regulatory obligations; and
- otherwise to manage Wilmac-Breakwater business.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
- Some of the primary purposes for which Wilmac-Breakwater uses and discloses personal information include:
- maintaining customer records;
- delivery and supply of goods and services;
- account keeping and invoicing;
- locating and/or retrieving Wilmac-Breakwater’s goods; and
- administering Wilmac-Breakwater’s accounts with you.
- Wilmac-Breakwater may also use and disclose your personal information that it collects for a secondary purpose. A secondary purpose is one which is related to the primary purpose of collection. Some of the secondary purposes for which Wilmac-Breakwater may collect your personal information include:
- marketing Wilmac-Breakwater’s goods and services to you;
- goods and services development;
- customer and market research; and
- to keep you informed of any changes to Wilmac-Breakwater’s business, goods
andservices or other offerings that may be of interest to you.
- Wilmac-Breakwater generally does not disclose your personal information to third parties or
organisations, unless they are contracted or employed to provide administrative services on Wilmac-Breakwater’s behalf and are bound by the APPs.
- Wilmac-Breakwater will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless you have consented to that use or disclosure.
Protection of personal information
- At Wilmac-Breakwater, your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Wilmac-Breakwater maintains appropriate physical, procedural and technical security for its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information. This also applies to disposal of personal information.
- Wilmac-Breakwater further protects personal information by restricting access to personal information to those who need access to do their job. Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information.
- Like most business, marketing is important to Wilmac-Breakwater’s continued success. Wilmac-Breakwater has a unique range of products and services that it provides to customers at a high standard. Wilmac-Breakwater would
thereforelike to stay in touch with customers and let them know about new opportunities. Wilmac-Breakwater may provide you with information about new products, services andpromotions.
- Wilmac-Breakwater will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- You may
opt outat any time if you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Wilmac-Breakwater. You can make this request by contacting Wilmac-Breakwater’s Privacy Officer.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
- You may contact Wilmac-Breakwater’s Privacy Officer to request access to the personal information that Wilmac-Breakwater holds about you and/or to make corrections to that information, at any time. On the rare occasions when Wilmac-Breakwater refuses access, you will be provided with a written notice stating the reasons for refusing access. Wilmac-Breakwater may seek to recover from you reasonable costs incurred for providing you with access to any of the personal information about you held by Wilmac-Breakwater.
- Wilmac-Breakwater is not obliged to correct any of your personal information if it does not agree that it requires correction and may refuse to do so. If Wilmac-Breakwater refuses a correction request, you will be provided with a written notice stating the reasons for the refusal.
Overseas transfers of personal information
- As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide.
- Wilmac-Breakwater may disclose your personal information to companies that are associated with Wilmac-Breakwater overseas.
Resolving personal information concerns
to:Level 7, 701/10 Yarra Street, South Yarra, Victoria 3141. Phone: 03 9804 7984 Email: email@example.com
- Once a complaint has been lodged, the Privacy Officer will respond to you as soon as possible
. Youmay also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by telephone: 1300 363 992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.